- Company formation
- Contract preparation and negotiations
- Standard form agreements for day-to-day operations
- All contract types including purchase and sale, commercial leases and intellectual property licensing and transfers
- Data privacy policies and notices
- Contracts and contractual clauses required by privacy laws
- Data privacy and security program preparation and implementation
- Compliance with GDPR, CCPA, NYDFS, HIPAA and others
About Ken Dehn
My mission is to provide high-quality, professional legal services to enable my clients to reach their goals, make sure my clients understand legal issues clearly and help them make informed choices.
I began my career in 1978 focusing on business law and commercial litigation, practicing in law firms and in-house as general counsel in companies with national footprints. I added data privacy law to my practice in 2009.
My wife and I have two grown children and two (perfect) grandchildren. We enjoy hiking and travel.
Education: Juris Doctor, University of Washington School of Law; Bachelor of Arts, Western Washington University.
Additional language: Portuguese
Licensed to practice law in the State of Washington